WebJobs: lessons learned

I recently worked through a project which required us to move a Windows Service to Azure.  The Windows Service was a queue listener pointed at an Azure Service Bus which received messages then processed them against other APIs or directly against a database.  Most of the code was copy/paste, but I did run into a few gotcha's that took some debugging, digging, and diligent research.


We considered the following:


A fresh start

SiteGround logo

We have just moved our hosting to SiteGround which has proven to be a reliable solution for many of our clients.  Please pardon the mess as we establish our new site.